Friday, March 28, 2008

The Beginnings of a Beginner!



Okay...so I've never blogged before. I know I know...where have I been...well, I've been raising kids, chasing kids, and taking pictures! Plus, I'm kind of a techno--NOT. Learning how to navigate this site could mean an extremely steep learning curve. However, I think its high time I at least attempt to figure it out. Come along for the ride if you want. I won't promise anything except a good laugh but we all need that right???....

Hey, what do you know! I uploaded my first picture. I just had to post this one first. Its the exact picture I hoped I'd get the chance to take when I started taking other people's pictures. I love the newborns and I love that I got a chance to take this little guy's first session. He's a doll. The rest of his published session is hopefully going to be accessible through a link on here. That's my next curve!! Wish me luck.

3 comments:

Delice said...

Congratulations on your blog! It is looking great!

shorty said...

RELAX! This looks GREAT!!

Unknown said...

Hmmmm...pretty good for a TECHNO-not! I look forward to more posts!